Welcome to the Primary Care Cardiometabolic Risk Summit, the nation’s most comprehensive meeting on obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia, and hypertension. No other conference offers the same level of powerful primary care education that is easily translated into practical clinical application—all at incredible value.
Unprecedented opportunities at this year’s conference allow attendees to:
- INTERACT with over 50 exhibitors & sponsors who are at the forefront of cardiometabolic risk treatment and prevention
- GAIN invaluable insight from our dynamic keynote speaker, John E. Anderson, MD
- EXPERIENCE live, interactive renditions of Consultant’s popular features “What’s the Take Home?” and “What’s Your Diagnosis?”
- EARN up to 20 CME/CE credits across 30+ educational sessions and satellite symposia
- TASTE the difference with our new heart healthy conference menu, including an amazing “Meet & Eat” with our celebrity nutritionist, Katie Cavuto-Boyle, MS, RD
Why offer a conference dedicated to cardiometabolic risk?
With the prevalence of cardiometabolic syndrome affecting more than 1 in 3 adults in the United States, primary care practitioners are increasingly playing an essential role in the diagnosis and treatment of these patients. Continuing medical education is critical in staying up to date on best practices, the latest research, and new advances in managing patients with cardiometabolic syndrome.
The Primary Care Cardiometabolic Risk Summit (CRS) was established as a live educational platform to supplement Consultant, an established resource for primary care for over 50 years. Expert faculty in primary care will provide provocative lectures and stimulate discussion on the four major cardiometabolic risk epidemics: hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes, and obesity.
- Primary Care Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Dietitians
- Certified Diabetes Educators
And all other related healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients at risk for cardiometabolic syndrome.